· Respect – Treating all well and work with courtesy and respect, the way you want to be treated.
· Empathy – Listening and understanding the feelings and ideas of others.
· Shared responsibility – taking ownership and working as a team through collaboration among all stakeholders.
· Consistency – being consistent in mastering and maintaining standards in services and overall the image of the institution.
· Innovation – constant creativity in research, development and services for value addition and exceeding expectations of members.